- Managing the plant operations for the various pesticides products with safety, quality, productivity, meeting budget and delivery standards and driving manufacturing excellence activities, TQM.
- Complete knowledge on production of Pesticides and Fertilizers.
- Interacting with the unit head, marketing & commercial functions to update on the production activities (planned vs. actual).
- Carrying out research for the betterment of quality.
- Monitoring the packaging of products based on the requirements of the customer.
- Monitoring the availability of manpower and raw material, packing material in the plant.
- Assisting driving cost improvement initiatives to ensure successful implementation of TQM initiatives to ensure optimal levels of manpower/machinery utilization at minimum costs.
- Engaging with team members to motivate and foster teamwork, understand and address concerns and provide a collaborative environment for them.
Send your resume and an introductory video to email@example.com