Benefits of Amino Acid Mixture 50%
- Amino Acid Mixtures help in the chelating and complexing of nutrients.
- Stimulates nutrient uptake and increases the chlorophyll content in the leaves of the plants.
- Benefits the energy balance of plants.
- All the amino acid mixtures are 100% water soluble, leaving no residue.
- It makes 20 kinds of amino acids available for quick absorption by plants.
- Increases plant yield and biomass production.
- Boosts the crop’s resistance to drought, salinity, and other stressful conditions that affect its yield.
- Improves flavours, firmness, and preservation of yield.
Banana, Brinjal, Cabbage, Chili, Cotton, Garlic, Gram, Groundnut, Kinnow, Maize, Mango, Masoor, Millet, Orange, Onion, Paddy, Pearl, Potato, Peas, Sugarcane, Soyabean, Sorghum, Tomato, Tuar, Wheat, etc.
Dosage of Amino Acid Mixture 50%
Field Crops and Vegetables
100-200 gm in 200 ltr water per acre during periods of rapid growth or nutritional stress.
200-400 gm in 200 ltr water per acre after the beginning of active growth.
Grapes and Berries
100-200 gm in 200 ltr water per acre after active growth begins.
150-200 gm in 200 ltr water per acre.
Foliar spray and drip irrigation are advised application of amino acid mixture. For best results, apply early in the morning or after sunset.