Active Ingredient – Azospirillum
Finished Product – Talcum based powdered formulation of Azospirillum
CFU count – NLT 2 x 108 cfu/gm
Functional Uses – Bio-Fertilizer
STD PACKING – 1.00 Kg
- Azospirillum is nitrogen fixing (20- 40 kg N/ha) bio-inoculant and is suitable for all crops except
- Apart from nitrogen fixation, Azospirillum synthesizes a considerable amount of biologically active substances viz. vitamins, nicotinic acid, indole acetic acids and gibberellins.
- These help the crop in better germination, early emergence and better root development.
Stimulates growth and imparts stay green character to plants/crop, is a characteristic of a
METHOD OF APPLICATION & DOSAGE
- Seed treatment: Before sowing the seeds, treat one kg of seeds with 35-40 gm of formulation with
a minimum amount of water required, dry in shade.
- Soil application: Mix 5 kg of formulation with 100 kg of well-decomposed organic manure or 50 kg
vermicompost, keep the mixture under shade for one week and broadcast to the field.
- Drip irrigation: Mix five kg of formulation in 100 litre of water. Filter the mixture with a muslin / malmal cloth and use the filtered solution in drip irrigation for one acre.
NOTE:- We are also manufacturer & supplier, to get best market price “Send us enquiry” or click here
Enquiry about AZOSPIRILLUM
Thanks for being here. Please fill the proper details below.