Active Ingredient: Bacillus megaterium
Finished Product – Talcum based powdered formulation of Bacillus megaterium.
CFU Count – NLT 2 x 108 cfu/gm
Functional Uses – Bio-Fertilizer
STD PACKING – 1.00 Kg
Cereals: Wheat, Paddy, Maize, Barley; Pulses: Green gram, Chickpea, Black gram, Pigeon pea Pea; Oil seeds: Mustard, Soybean, Sunflower, Safflower, Ground Nut; Fibrous: Cotton, Jute; Vegetables, Fruit and Plantation crops
Benefits to the crop:
- PSB increase the availability of micronutrients to plant from the soil like Mn, Mg, Fe, Mo, B, Zn and Cu etc.
- PSB increase faster root growth ultimately the water and nutrient uptake.
- PSB increase resistance / tolerance towards diseases and drought. Method of application:
- Seed Treatment – Before sowing apply 10 gm of PSB formulation to 1.0 kg of seeds with minimum amount of water enough for coating the seeds, dry under shade.
- Soil Treatment – Apply 4 kg of PSB formulation in 50kg well decomposed FYM/ Compost / Vermi-compost soil thoroughly and broadcast in the field before sowing/ transplanting.
Enquiry about BACILLUS MEGATERIUM