BORON AMINO ACID CHELATE 12%
‘Aminofert-Boron’ Boron Amino Acid Chelated Powder is prepared for foliar application on plants to prevent or correct nutrient deficiency that may limit crop growth and yield. It is non-toxic to plants when applied. For best results, apply Aminofert-Boron soluble powder as per recommendation based on plant tissue or soil analysis. It is approved for organic production. Aminofert-Boron (Boron Amino Acid Chelated Powder) contains 12% as calcium and 30% amino acids (as protein hydrolysed). Aminofert-Boron (Boron Amino Acid Chelated Powder) is off white to creamish color free flowing powder, soluble in water and clear solution.
- Leaves become distorted, small, thick and brittle.
- Growing points start dying.
- Watery patches develop in storage tissues.
- Fruit development is irregular and malformed.
- Root growth is impaired.
- Boron is essential for maintaining a balance between sugar and starch and functions in the translocation of sugar and carbohydrates.
- Boron is important in pollination and fertilization.
- Boron is involved in formation of seeds and grains.
- Boron is necessary for nitrogen metabolism and protein formation.
- Boron is a part of cell wall, and hence related to cell division, cell elongation process.
NOTE:- We are also manufacturer & supplier, to get best market price “Send us enquiry” or click here
Enquiry about BORON AMINO ACID CHELATE 12%
Thanks for being here. Please fill the proper details below.