CALCIUM AMINO ACID CHELATE 12%
‘Aminofert-Calcium’ Calcium Amino Acid Chelated Powder is prepared for foliar application on plants to prevent or correct nutrient deficiency that may limit crop growth and yield. It is non-toxic to plants when applied. For best results, apply Aminofert-Calcium soluble powder as per recommendation based on plant tissue or soil analysis. It is approved for organic production.
Aminofert-Calcium (Calcium Amino Acid Chelated Powder) contains 12% as calcium and 30% amino acids (as protein hydrolysed).
Aminofert-Calcium (Calcium Amino Acid Chelated Powder) is off white color free flowing powder, soluble in water and clear solution.
- As calcium is not freely mobile within plant, apical portions first shows deficiency symptoms which is
noticed as yellowing of leaves, from edges.
- Calcium deficiency causes poor root development.
- New leaves show curling at edges.
- Die back of young twigs, and stunted growth.
- Calcium works for root development during early growth stage of plant.
- Calcium is involved in formation of seeds and grains.
- Calcium is essential for apical growth of plant.
- Calcium is needed for transportation of other minerals within plant.
- Calcium is a part of cell wall, and hence related to cell division, cell elongation process.
Enquiry about CALCIUM AMINO ACID CHELATE 12%