Mode of Action
Cypermethrin 1.0% w/w is a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide that acts by disrupting the normal functioning of the sodium channels in the nervous system of insects. These channels are responsible for transmitting nerve impulses, and disruption of their normal functioning causes an accumulation of sodium ions within the nerve cells, leading to hyperexcitation and paralysis of the insect.
Benefits of Cypermethrin 1.0% w/w
- Provides long-lasting control of insect pests.
- Effective against a broad range of insects
- Disrupts the normal functioning of the nervous system of insects
- Used to control a wide range of chewing and sucking insects
- Used to control cockroaches
Application Method of Cypermethrin 1.0% w/w
2-3 thick parallel lines in areas like around dust bins, drain holes, lofts, cabins, etc. that are frequently visited by cockroaches.