Emamectin Benzoate 1.9% EC
Emamectin benzoate 1.9% E.C is a highly potent insecticide cum acaricide. Even though
Emamectin benzoate 1.9% E.C displays a broad spectrum pest control action, it is an eco-
friendly insecticide that does not cause pollution.
The mechanism of action of Emamectin benzoate 1.9% E.C is to intensify the effect of
neurotransmitters, such as, glutamate and γ-butyric acid. Upon contacting the chemical
compound, the insect pests stop eating quickly and eventually they die.
Emamectin benzoate 1.9% E.C is safe for humans, animals, and environment.
Emamectin benzoate 1.9% E.C is a macrocyclic insecticide that remains stable post
For some vegetables, fruits and cereals Emamectin benzoate 1.9% E.C can be used as
an acaricide occasionally.
Mode of Action:
Emamectin benzoate 1.9% E.C has both systemic and contact action. Upon coming in
contact with the chemical, the effect of neurotransmitter gets intensified in the insect pests.
This leads to disturbed neurotransmission. Further, the pests stop feeding on the plants and
Field crops like Groundnuts, Cotton, Soybean, Safflower, all vegetables, all horticulture
Targets all insects belonging to Homoptera, Diptera, Thysanoptera, Lepidoptera, Coleoptera
Method of Application:
- Application of the insecticide is recommended during the first incidence of pests.
Repeat the application depending on the requirement.
- For the complete coverage of the foliage apply the insecticide in sufficient quantity of
1. Direct contact with skin, mouth, and inhalation must be avoided.
2. Don’t spray the chemical while chewing tobacco, eating food or smoking.
3. Wear protective clothing like, rubber gloves, boots, face shield or dust mask while
4. To avoid spray drifts setting on body it is recommended to spray only in the direction of
wind current and not against it.
5. Upon the completion of work clean the sprayers.
NOTE:- We are also manufacturer & supplier, to get best market price “Send us enquiry” or click here
Enquiry about Emamectin Benzoate 1.9% EC