Benefits Ferrous amino acid chelate 12%
- As iron activates several enzymes, it stimulates and regulates enzyme reactions for crop growth and development.
- It boosts the amount of chlorophyll in healthy green leaves. It also prevents chlorosis and leaf spiralling.
- It increases the productivity of wheat and paddy tillers. It promotes pest and disease resistance.
- It increases growth rate, dry matter accumulation, and yields.
- It is safe to use in all crops to prevent and correct iron deficiency.
- It is a powder that is completely water-soluble.
Dosage of Ferrous amino acid chelate 12%
- For spray – 200gm/acre
- Soil drenching – 500 gm/acre
Method of Application
- Foliar Spray
- Sprinklers and drip
- Seedlings and roots
- Seed Treatment