Mode of Action of Fipronil 5% SC
It basically acts as an ingestion toxin with some complementary contact action. It interferes with nerve impulse transmission. It disrupts CNS activity and, at sufficient dosage, causes insect death by interfering with the passage of chloride ions through the GABA-regulated chloride channel.
Benefits of Fipronil 5% SC
- It has been found to provide low-dose, high-effective insect control against a wide range of economically significant pests.
- It has also been found to be effective, particularly in the control of thrips.
- Its distinct mode of action enables it to control insects that have developed resistance to all other classes of insecticides.
- It is an excellent choice for IPM.
- Fipronil helps to increase crop yield by controlling pests that inhibit crop growth. In the absence of harmful pests, Fipronil has been shown to improve crop vigour and yields, as well as crop quality.
Method of Application
Target Crops, Pests, and Dosage of Fipronil 5% SC
Rice gall midge, Whorl maggot, Brown plant hopper, White backed plant hopper, Green leaf hopper, Stem borer, Rice leaf hopper
Thrips, Aphids, and Fruit Borers
Early Shoot Borer and Root Borer
Aphid, Jassid, Thrips, White Fly, Boll Worms
NOTE:- We are also manufacturer & supplier, to get best market price “Send us enquiry” or click here