Gibberellic Acid 0.001%
GIBBERELLIC ACID (CIB & RC Approved )
Gibberellic Acid is a hormone extracted from plants and fungi being widely used as a plant growth regulator. Gibberellic acid is a tetracyclic di-terpenoid hormone that regulates plant growth. Even though it is present in plants, it is produced at a very low rate. Plants with growth hormone deficiency have a slow or flat rate of growth.
- Overcoming Dormancy: Treatment of seeds/tubers before sowing with Gibberellic acid is effective in overcoming dormancy and causing rapid germination of seed.
- Premature Flowering: Flowering may be induced by direct application of Gibberellic acid to young plants. This action is not sustained and treatment may have to be repeated.
- Increased In Fruit Set: When there is a difficulty with fruit set, Gibberellic acid may be effective. The resulting fruit may be partially or entirely seedless.
- Hybridizing: Pollination within self-incompatible clones and between closely related species may some times be forced by the application of Gibberellic acid and cytokinin to the blooms at the time of hand pollination.
- Increased Growth: Gibberellic acid applied near the terminal bud of trees may increase the rate of growth by stimulating more or less constant growth during the season.
- Frost Protection: Spraying fruit trees at full-blossom or when the blossoms begin to wither can offset the detrimental effects of frost.
GIBBERELLIC ACID 0.001% L
METHOD OF APPLICATION: Spray uniformly to plants/crop so as to cover crop canopy fully. Gibberellic acid should be sprayed during the cool hours of the day. Repeat the application if there is rain within six hours of spraying.
DOSAGE: 250 ml of Gibberellic acid 0.001% in 200 lt of water / per acre.
TARGET CROPS: Grain crops, vegetable crops, oilseeds crops and fruit crops including Sugarcane, Cotton etc.
GIBBERELLIC ACID 0.186% SP
DOSAGE: 1.5 gm of Gibberellic acid 0.186% in 10 ltr of water at the time of square formation or early flowering stage.
TARGET CROPS: Recommended for improvement of fibre qualities in cotton.
Enquiry about Gibberellic Acid 0.001%