Benefits of Imidacloprid 17.8% SL
- It acts as an antagonist in the insect central nervous system by binding to postsynaptic nicotinic receptors.
- Insecticide with translaminar activity, as well as contact and stomach action.
- Quickly absorbed by the plant and distributed acropetally with good root-systemic action.
- It is used at a lower dosage, making it safer for the environment.
- It is selective and has a rapid knock-down effect.
- It has good compatibility with commonly used agrochemicals and can be used as a foliar spray or soil application.
- It is still a highly effective insecticide, with no resistance developed to date.
Mode of Action:
Target Crop, Pest, and Dosage of Imidacloprid 17.8% SL
Dilution in water
Aphid, Whitefly, Jassids, Thrips
BPH, WBPH, GLH
Jassids, Aphid, Thrips
Jassids, Thrips, Whitefly
Aphid, Jassids, Thrips
Leaf miner, Psylla
Depending on size of tree & protection equipment used