Mode of Action
Imidacloprid inhibits the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor in the central nervous system. It disrupts the proper signal transmission system, causing nerve cell excitation and, as a result, a nervous system disorder, ultimately leading to the death of the treated insect.
Benefits of Imidacloprid 70% WG
- Working at low doses, it provides excellent control and longer protection against most sucking pests.
- The granule formulation makes it easier to handle and measure the dose.
- There are no residues, so there is no abrasion to the pump nozzle.
- There is no need for constant agitation or priming of the sprayer.
- Imidacloprid application has a phytotonic effect on the treated crops, promoting vigorous plant growth and acting as a stress shield.
- It is soluble, which improves plant absorption and efficacy.
Target Crop, Pest, and Dosage of Imidacloprid 70% WG
Dilution in water
Jassids, Aphids, Thrips
Brown plant hoppers, White backed plant hoppers
Jassid, Aphid, Thrips