Mechanism of Action
Profenofos is a neurotoxin that acts as a cholonesterase inhibitor in the nervous system of insects. Because of the chiral phosphorus atom, the optical isomer stores different types of insecticidal activity and the ability to inhibit acetyl cholinesterase.
Benefits of Profenophos 50% EC:
- Because of its broad spectrum, it controls all sucking pests and foliar feeding larvae.
- It is primarily used as an acaricide, providing excellent mite control on a variety of crops.
- It has ovicide and adulticide properties.
- Rapid knockdown with long-lasting residual activity.
- There is less time between the last spray and harvest.
Method of Application:
Target Crop, Pest, and Dosage of Profenophos 50% EC:
Dilution in water (Ltr)
Aphids , Jassids , White flies, Thrips
Semilooper, Girdle beetle