- Rhizobium is use full in legume and oil producing crops viz. pigeon pea, pea, chickpea, soybean, ground nut etc.
- Rhizobium fixes atmospheric nitrogen to the level of 20-40 kg per hectare and thereby helps to reduce the amount of synthetic fertilizer usage.
- Rhizobium improves the plant vigor and health and ultimately increase crop yield.
- Rhizobium to improve the soil health.
Method of Application & Dosage
- Seed treatment: Before sowing, treat one kg of seeds with 35-40 gm of Rhizobium formulation with minimum amount of water required and dry in shade.
- Soil application: Mix 5 kg of formulation with 100 kg of well decomposed organic manure or 50 kg vermi-compost, keep the mixture under shade for one week and broadcast to the field.
- Drip irrigation: Mix 5 kg of formulation in 100 lit of water. Filter the mixture with a muslin / mal-mal cloth and use the filtered solution in drip irrigation for one acre.