It is used as a fertilizer for the correction of calcium and sulphur deficiency as well as a soil amendment. As a soil amendment it may be used to improve water infiltration and aid in leaching of harmful soil salts.
This formulation is recognized by the American Association of Plant Food Control Officials (AAPFCO) as a nitrogen stabilizer.
Benefits of Soluble Sulphur with Calcium
- Works for root development during early growth stage of plant.
- Involved in formation of seeds and grains.
- Essential for apical growth of plant.
- Needed for transportation of other minerals within plant.
- A part of cell wall, and hence related to cell division, cell elongation process.
- Helps build proteins in plants and is a key component of many unique traits.
- Puts the “green & leafy” into crops like spinach, while giving garlic and asparagus their distinctive flavors and improves the quality of wheat.
- Provides an adequate supply of sulfur for healthy crop production. Because it is in the sulfate form.
- Aids initial root growth which is important in rapidly growing crops.
- Promotes seed production and vigorous plant growth.
|Resisting Rapid Leaching From The Soil||Improve Water Infiltration||Increase Deep Moisture||Displace Harmful Salts|
|Reduce Moisture Stress||Provides Balance Of Nutrients||Increases Profit Per Acre||Environmental Friendly|
Oilseed Crops, Legumes, Grain Crops, Root Crops, Cucurbits, Cole Crops, Leafy Vegetables, Woody and Herbaceous Ornamentals, Deciduous Fruits, Tropical And Subtropical Fruits, and many other crops.
Recommended Dosages Soluble Sulphur with Calcium
Mix 5 to 10 kg formulation in 300 to 400 liters of water per acre.
NOTE:- We are also manufacturer & supplier, to get best market price click here