Soluble Sulphur with Calcium
Soluble Sulphur with Calcium is clear liquid with 6% Calcium and 10% Sulphur soluble. It shows significant result in Fruits, Vegetables, Cereals, Soya & Maize. It can be applied by pin drip, spray, sprinkler, flood irrigation, surface broadcast, banded or watered in. It can be used as Liquid Gypsum to improve Calcium and Sulphur deficiencies. It reduces ammonia from urea.
It is used as a fertilizer for the correction of calcium and sulphur deficiency as well as a soil amendment. As a soil amendment it may be used to improve water infiltration and aid in leaching of harmful soil salts.
*This formulation is recognized by the American Association of Plant Food Control Officials (AAPFCO) as a nitrogen stabilizer.
- Works for root development during early growth stage of plant.
- Involved in formation of seeds and grains.
- Essential for apical growth of plant.
- Needed for transportation of other minerals within plant.
- A part of cell wall, and hence related to cell division, cell elongation process.
- Helps build proteins in plants and is a key component of many unique traits.
- Puts the “green & leafy” into crops like spinach, while giving garlic and asparagus their distinctive flavors and improves the quality of wheat.
- Provides an adequate supply of sulfur for healthy crop production. Because it is in the sulfate form.
- Aids initial root growth which is important in rapidly growing crops.
- Promotes seed production and vigorous plant growth.
TARGET CROPS: Oilseed Crops, Legumes, Grain Crops, Root Crops, Cucurbits, Cole Crops, Leafy Vegetables, Woody and Herbaceous Ornamentals, Deciduous Fruits, Tropical And Subtropical Fruits, and many other crops.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGES: Mix 5 to 10 kg formulation in 300 to 400 liters of water per acre.
Enquiry about Soluble Sulphur with Calcium