CALCIUM BORON AMINO ACID CHELATE 6:1
‘Aminofert-Calcium Boron’ Calcium Boron Amino Acid Chelated Powder is prepared for foliar application on plants to prevent or correct nutrient deficiency that may limit crop growth and yield. It is non-toxic to plants when applied. For best results, apply Aminofert-Calcium Boron soluble powder as per recommendation based
on plant tissue or soil analysis. It is approved for organic production.
Aminofert-Calcium Boron (Calcium Boron Amino Acid Chelated Powder) contains 6% calcium & 1% Boron and 30% amino acids (as Protein Hydrolysed).
Aminofert-Calcium Boron (Calcium Boron Amino Acid Chelated Powder) is off white to creamish color free flowing powder, soluble in water and clear solution.
- As calcium is not freely mobile within plant, apical portions first shows deficiency symptoms which is noticed as yellowing of leaves, from edges.
- New leaves show curling at edges.
- Die back of young twigs, and stunted growth.
- Leaves become distorted, small, thick and brittle.
- Growing points start dying.
- Watery patches develop in storage tissues.
- Fruit development is irregular and malformed.
- Root growth is impaired.
- Boron, a proven calcium synergist.
- It works for root development during early growth stage of plant.
- It is essential for apical growth of plant.
- It is needed for transportation of other minerals within plant.
- It is a part of cell wall, and hence related to cell division, cell elongation process.
It is essential for maintaining a balance between sugar and starch and functions in the translocation of sugar and carbohydrates.
- It is important in pollination and fertilization and formation of seeds and grains.
- It is necessary for nitrogen metabolism and protein formation.
Enquiry about CALCIUM BORON AMINO ACID CHELATE 6:1