Aminofert-Calcium Boron (Calcium Boron Amino Acid Chelated Powder) contains 6% calcium & 1% Boron and 30% amino acids (as Protein Hydrolysed).
Aminofert-Calcium Boron (Calcium Boron Amino Acid Chelated Powder) is off white to creamish color free flowing powder, soluble in water and clear solution.
- As calcium is not freely mobile within plant, apical portions first shows deficiency symptoms which is noticed as yellowing of leaves, from edges.
- New leaves show curling at edges.
- Die back of young twigs, and stunted growth.
- Leaves become distorted, small, thick and brittle.
- Growing points start dying.
- Watery patches develop in storage tissues.
- Fruit development is irregular and malformed.
- Root growth is impaired.
Benefits of Calcium Boron Amino Acid Chelate 6:1
- Boron, a proven calcium synergist.
- It works for root development during early growth stage of plant.
- It is essential for apical growth of plant.
- It is needed for transportation of other minerals within plant.
- It is a part of cell wall, and hence related to cell division, cell elongation process.
- It is essential for maintaining a balance between sugar and starch and functions in the translocation of sugar and carbohydrates.
- It is important in pollination and fertilization and formation of seeds and grains.
- It is necessary for nitrogen metabolism and protein formation.