Benefits of Cartap Hydrochloride 4% GR
- It works on all stages of insects, including eggs, larvae, and adults.
- It provides total protection through systemic, contact, and translaminar action.
- It breaks insect resistance and provides effective resistance management.
- It is not harmful to beneficial insects and thus useful for IPM.
- It is safe to use with common insecticides and fungicides.
- It results in a higher yield and income.
- It has an extraordinary ability to control caterpillars.
- It is not harmful to the environment.
- As a persistent insecticide, it keeps insect pests under control for a longer time.
Leaf folder, Stem borer, Whorl maggot
Dosage of Cartap Hydrochloride 4% GR
Apply 7.5 – 10 kg per acre