Benefits of Gibberellic Acid 20% Tablet
- Overcoming Dormancy: Treatment of seeds/tubers with Gibberellic acid prior to sowing is effective in overcoming dormancy and causing rapid seed germination.
- Premature Flowering: Flowering may be induced by applying Gibberellic acid directly to young plants. This action is not sustained, and treatment may need repetition.
- Increase in Fruit Set: Gibberellic acid may be useful when fruit set is difficult. The resulting fruit may be partially or entirely seedless.
- Hybridizing: Pollination within self-incompatible clones and between closely related species may sometimes be forced by the application of Gibberellic acid and cytokinin to the blooms at the time of hand pollination.
- Increased Growth: Gibberellic acid applied near the terminal bud of trees may increase the growth rate by stimulating more or less constant growth during the season.
- Frost Protection: Spraying fruit trees at full blossom or when the blossoms begin to wither can offset the detrimental effects of frost.
Target Crops of Gibberellic Acid 20% Tablet
Rice, Wheat, Corn, Vegetable, Fruits, etc.
Dosage of Gibberellic Acid 20% Tablet
Mix 5-6 tablets in 500 liters of water
It can be applied by foliar spray or drenching application as per the requirement.
NOTE:- We are also manufacturer & supplier, to get best market price “Send us enquiry” or click here