Benifits of Gibberellic Acid 40% WSG:
- Overcoming Dormancy: Treatment of seeds/tubers before sowing with Gibberellic acid is
effective in overcoming dormancy and causing rapid germination of seed.
- Premature Flowering: Flowering may be induced by applying Gibberellic acid directly to
young plants. This action is not sustained, and treatment may need repetition.
- Increase in Fruit Set: When there is difficulty with fruit set, Gibberellic acid may be
effective. The resulting fruit may be partially or entirely seedless.
- Hybridizing: Pollination within self-incompatible clones and between closely related
species may sometimes be forced by the application of Gibberellic acid and cytokinin to
the blooms at the time of hand pollination.
- Increased Growth: Gibberellic acid applied near the terminal bud of trees may increase
the growth rate by stimulating more or less constant growth during the season.
- Frost Protection: Spraying fruit trees at full blossom or when the blossoms begin to wither
can offset the detrimental effects of frost.
2.5 gm/200 ltr Water
Application of Gibberellic Acid 40% WSG:
It can be applied by foliar spray.