Mode of Action
Systemic insecticide with contact and stomach action.
Benefits of Imidacloprid 30.5% SC
- It is the most effective and cost-effective product for controlling all major sucking pests.
- It can be used as a spray to control sucking and other insects such as Thrips, Aphids, Jassids, Brown plant hopper, White backed plant hopper, and others in various crops such as Cotton, Paddy, Sugarcane, Mango, Groundnut, Grapes, Chillies, Tomato, and others.
- It’s a systemic insecticide with translaminar activity along with contact and stomach action.
- Easily taken up by plants and distributed throughout all plant parts.
- Chloro-nicotinyl insecticide with soil, seed, and foliar applications.
- It reduces surface runoff and provides uniform coverage over foliage, as well as improved penetration and stability.
- It has been found to be extremely effective for up to 10–14 days after application at the recommended dosage.
- It can be used both prior to and after construction.
Target Pest and Dosage of Imidacloprid 30.5% SC
Dilution in water (in litres)
Aphid, Jassids, Thrips
Brown plant hopper, White backed plant hopper
It is used for the control of termites in buildings as follows