LIQUID BORON 11% w/w S.C. (15% w/v)
Boron 11% is a liquid micronutrient fertilizer for the crops that has requirement for additional boron. Boron 11% is water soluble which gets easily assimilated & absorbed by crops by the foliar application. Foliar application of boron is useful to enhance the vine growth, number of fruits, fruit size and yield of many cucurbitaceous crops (vegetable crops).
Its application stimulates the growth of cambium tissues and apical meristems, promotes the mobility of calcium and production of pollen and fertilization.
Liquid Boron is both preventive and curative solution to control the insufficiency and deficiency of boron in the crops.
Symptoms: Earliest effect of Boron deficiency in plants and trees alters physiology that prevents the absorption of micronutrients (phosphorus, chlorides and potassium etc) from the soil.
Effects of Boron deficiency in plants and trees can be easily observed with below symptoms:
- Leaves become small, thick and brittle
- Growing points start dying
- Thickening of stems, shortened internodes, reduced flowering, seed setting & seed formation
- Boron is a micronutrient critical to the growth and health of all crops.
- Boron deficiency in crop plants is the second most widespread micronutrient deficiency problem after zinc.
- Boron helps in cell wall formation and stability of plants including the movement of energy into growing parts of plants.
- Boron helps in flower/pollen formation and finally in seed setting.
- Boron is also required for effective nitrogen fixation and nodulation in legume crops.
- Boron recovers the stunt root growth of plants due to Boron deficiency also.
- 20 days after planting and then
- At flower initiation stage.
|CROPS||Foliar (per ltr water per acre)|
|Vegetable Crops||Beets, Carrots, Cucumbers||1-2 ml|
|Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Melons||1-3 ml|
|Tomatoes, Potatoes, Peas, Lentils, Beans, Peppers||1-2 ml|
|Field Crops||Sugar Beets, Potato, Carrots||1-2 ml|
|Barley, Wheat, Corn, Soybeans, Sunflowers||1-2 ml|
|Fruit Crops||Apples, Grapes, Pears, Cherries, Peaches, Guava||1-2 ml|
|Horticulture Field||1-2 ml|
150-200 ml /acre
Enquiry about LIQUID BORON