Benefits of Liquic Calcium 11% SC
- Plays an extremely important role in development of plant tissues and enable plants to grow better.
- Helps in a better growth and development of the plant cell wall.
- Crucial to activate certain enzymes and to send signals that coordinate certain cellular activities in the plants.
- Makes calcium available to the plant for healthy root development and builds immunity inside the plant against the attacking pest and pathogens.
- Enhances the nutrient absorption by roots and its distribution inside the plant body.
Grain crops, vegetable crops, oilseeds crops and fruit crops including Sugarcane, Cotton etc.
Dosage and Application Method of Liquic Calcium 11% SC
|Crop||Dosage / Litre of Water||Application Timing|
|General||1.50 ml||1-2 times at flowering stage and at fruit fill time (10-15 days interval)|
|Vegetables||1.50 ml||4-5 times flowering stage and at fruit fill time between 10-15 days interval|
|Fruit||2.00 ml||3-4 times at fruit set, fruit development and fruit set 10-15 days interval|
|Other Crops||1.50 ml||3-4 times at growth time and flowering time 10-15 days interval.|
Drip Irrigation Application
2 Liter Calcium 11% in 1 Acre
The Irrigation tank should be filled with half of the required amount of water. Measure the required
amount of Calcium 11% and stir properly and then add the remaining water to form uniform mixing.