Active Ingredient: Paecilomyces lilacinus
Finished Product: Talcum based powdered formulation of Paecilomyces lilacinus
CFU Count: NLT 2 x 10 cfu/gm
Functional Uses: Bio-nematicide
- Paecilomyces lilacinus controls the economically important nematodes like root knot nematodes, burrowing nematodes, cyst nematodes, lesion nematodes etc. among a wide range of crops.
- Paecilomyces lilacinus is a naturally occurring fungus found in soils used as a nematicide is applied to soil to control nematodes that attack plant roots.
- Paecilomyces lilacinus acts against plant root nematodes by infecting eggs, juveniles, and adult females.
Maize, Sorghum, Soybean, Chickpea, Cow pea, Eggplant, Potato, Capsicum, Tomato, Cucumbers,
Ornamental flowers, Vineyards Ornamentals in greenhouses and nurseries.
Plant parasitic nematodes present in field soil include Root knot nematodes: Meloidogyne spp.; Cyst
nematodes: Heterodera spp. and Globodera spp.; Root lesion nematodes: Pratylenchus spp.; Reniform
Nematode: Rotylenchulus reniformis.
METHOD OF APPLICATION & DOSAGE
- Soil Application: Mixed 10kg of Paecilomyces lilacinus formulation to be mixed with 100kg FYM / well decomposed organic manure and applied around the rhizosphere uniformly for existing crops in the field is sufficient for one hectare.
- Drip System: Mixed 10kg of Paecilomyces lilacinus formulation to be mixed with 1000 Liters of water and filter the contents well. After filtering it can be incorporated into the soil through the drip irrigation systems either before or after planting.
- In the case of high nematode population pressures and in perennial crops, multiple applications are recommended.
NOTE:- We are manufacturer & supplier, to get best market price “Send us enquiry” or click here
Enquiry about Paecilomyces lilacinus