Benefits of Seaweed Liquid 20%
It improves tillering, vegetative growth, root growth, and nutrient uptake.
- It is an environmentally friendly bio-stimulant.
- Can be used with several bio-fertilizer inoculums.
- It may reduce leaching in soil.
- Improve soil conditions by activating PGPR.
- It may strengthen the plant’s defence system against abiotic stress such as drought.
- By increasing nutrient uptake and defending the system, it can also contribute to increased yield.
- Improve the plant’s overall health.
In the early stages of plant development, use 2 mL/L of water.
Typical acre dose: 500 ml – 1 L
Typical hectare dose:1.25 -2.5 L