Soluble Silica With Potassium
Soluble Silica With Potassium (Potassium Salt of Silicic acid) is a source of highly soluble potassium and silicon ions. Available in 100% Water Soluble Powder & Liquid form.
- Applicable in any season or when plant requires the potassium ion.
- Controls fungal disease; it initiates less fungal colonization sites.
- Ideal fit for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) because of its activity against fungi, spider mites, and small piercing-sucking insects.
- Control root-knot and sting nematodes.
- Safe on beneficial arthropods and safe for the plant.
- Protect the plants from Botrytis (Grey Mold) and Powdery Mildew (PM).
- Suppresses spider miles, whiteflies, and insects.
- Decreases climate stress on crops and improve the quality of crops.
- Provides resistance to mineral stress.
- Improves photosynthesis and raises brixin all plants for fruit ripening which removes mineral deficiencies.
- Improves plant growth, increase the yield and quality.
- Reduce the lodging, decreased plant palatability.
- Enhances reproduction by improving pollination and increasing pollen fertility.
- Improves plant growth, lifting yield and quality.
EFFICACY: 1% Soluble Silica with Potassium is more effective in potato, rice & sugarcane, every week during crop cycle and improve the impressive yield by 20-25%. Silica controls the diseases in Rice, Soyabean, and Sorghum by reducing the brown spot presence & also by managing rust disease.
TARGET CROPS: Rice, Soya Bean, Sorghum, Melons, Tomato, Strawberry, Blueberry, Sugar Cane, Grapes, Wheat, Barley, Cucurbits, Row Crops, Vine Crops, Ornamentals, Orchards, Vineyards, Hydroponically Grown Plants, Horticulture Crops.
RECOMMENDED DOSAGES: For Powder: Apply 300-400 g min 300 Ltr. of water per acre. For Liquid: Apply Liquid 800-1200 ml in 300 Ltr. of water per acre.
Enquiry about Soluble Silica With Potassium