Soluble Silica With Potassium
Soluble Silica With Potassium (Potassium Salt of Silicic acid) is a source of highly soluble potassium and silicon ions. Available in 100% Water Soluble Powder & Liquid form.
|Powder||28 – 30%||58 – 60%|
- Applicable in any season or when the plant requires the potassium ion.
- Controls fungal disease; it initiates less fungal colonization sites.
- Ideal fit for Integrated Pest Management (IPM) because of its activity against fungi, spider mites, and
- mall piercing-sucking insects.
- Control root-knot and sting nematodes.
- Safe on beneficial arthropods and safe for the plant.
- Protect the plants from Botrytis (Grey Mold) and Powdery Mildew (PM).
- Suppresses spider miles, whiteflies, and insects.
- Decreases climate stress on crops and improve the quality of crops.
- Provides resistance to mineral stress.
- Improves photosynthesis and raises brixin all plants for fruit ripening which removes mineral eficiencies.
- Improves plant growth, increase the yield and quality.
- Reduce the lodging, decreased plant palatability.
- Enhances reproduction by improving pollination and increasing pollen fertility.
- Improves plant growth, lifting yield and quality.
1% Soluble Silica with Potassium is more effective in potato, rice & sugarcane, every week during crop cycle and improve the impressive yield by 20-25%. Silica controls the diseases in Rice, Soyabean, and Sorghum by reducing the brown spot presence & also by managing rust disease.
Rice, Soya Bean, Sorghum, Melons, Tomato, Strawberry, Blueberry, Sugar Cane, Grapes, Wheat, Barley, Cucurbits, Row Crops, Vine Crops, Ornamentals, Orchards, Vineyards, Hydroponically Grown Plants, Horticulture Crops.
For Powder: Apply 300-400 g min 300 Ltr. of water per acre. For Liquid: Apply Liquid 800-1200 ml in 300 Ltr. of water per acre.
Enquiry about Soluble Silica With Potassium