Aminofert-Zinc (Zinc Amino Acid Chelated Powder) contains 12% as Zinc and 30% amino acids (as protein hydrolyzed).
Aminofert-Zinc (Zinc Amino Acid Chelated Powder) is white to off white color free flowing powder, soluble in water and clear solution.
- Zinc deficiency is first noticed on young leaves.
- Zinc deficiency tends to result in stunted growth and small leaves.
- Zinc deficiency causes interveinal chlorosis, and new leaves remain small. Whitish patches developed on leaves.
- Due to zinc deficiency poor root growth is observed in Citrus, Paddy, and Maize.
Benefits of Zinc Amino Acid Chelate 12%
- Zinc is involved in plant carbon metabolism.
- Zinc is a necessary component of several enzyme system
- Zinc is part of an enzyme that regulates the equilibrium among carbon dioxide, water, and carbonic acid.
- Zinc is a part enzyme that plays a role in protein metabolism.
- Zinc is essential for the formation of chlorophyll and in the process of photosynthesis.
- Zinc is found to be associated with water relations in plants and improves water uptake.