ZINC AMINO ACID CHELATE 12%
‘Aminofert-Zinc’ Zinc Amino Acid Chelated Powder is for foliar application on plants to prevent or correct nutrient deficiency that may limit crop growth and yield. It is nontoxic to plants when applied. For best results, apply Aminofert-Zinc soluble powder as per recommendations based on plant tissue or soil analysis. It is approved for organic production.
Aminofert-Zinc (Zinc Amino Acid Chelated Powder) contains 12% as Zinc and 30% amino acids (as protein hydrolyzed).
Aminofert-Zinc (Zinc Amino Acid Chelated Powder) is white to off white color free flowing powder, soluble in water and clear solution.
- Zinc deficiency is first noticed on young leaves.
- Zinc deficiency tends to result in stunted growth and small leaves.
- Zinc deficiency causes interveinal chlorosis, and new leaves remain small. Whitish patches developed on leaves.
- Due to zinc deficiency poor root growth is observed in Citrus, Paddy, and Maize.
- Zinc is involved in plant carbon metabolism.
- Zinc is a necessary component of several enzyme system
- Zinc is part of an enzyme that regulates the equilibrium among carbon dioxide, water, and carbonic
- Zinc is a part enzyme that plays a role in protein metabolism.
- Zinc is essential for the formation of chlorophyll and in the process of photosynthesis.
- Zinc is found to be associated with water relations in plants and improves water uptake.
Enquiry about ZINC AMINO ACID CHELATE 12%