ZINC SOLUBILIZING BACTERIA
Active Ingredient – Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria
Finished Product – Talcum based powdered formulation of Zinc Solubilizing Bacteria
Infective Propagules – NLT 2.0 x 108 cfu/gm
Functional Uses – Bio-Fertilizer
Std Packing – 1.00 Kg
Crops like Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Citrus, Pomegranate, Ginger etc.
Benefits to the crops:
- ZSB specially control the khaira disease in paddy.
- ZSB increase crop yield and the quality of the produce.
- ZSB Improve soil and plant health also improve the physiological activities of plants resulting increase in yield.
Method of Application:
- Mix uniformly 5 to 10 gm of ZSB formulation with the minimum amount of water per kg seeds and dry under shade before sowing.
- 1 to 2 kg of ZSB formulation with compost and apply per acre be used. It can be mixed with pit mixture before planting of vegetables / fruit crop.
Enquiry about ZINC SOLUBILIZING BACTERIA