Acetobacter, Nitrogen fixing bacteria. Specifically for sugar producing crops such as sugarcane, sweet potato.
Active Ingredient – Acetobacter
CFU count – NLT 1X 108 cfu/gm
Functional Uses – Bio-Fertilizer
- Acetobacter forms colonies inside crop tissue and makes available nitrogen for plant consumption. Acetobacter also produce growth hormone like IAA for root and shoot growth.
- Improves the soil fertility and reduces the use of chemical fertilizers. It is Harmless, Eco-friendly and low cost agro-input.
- Promote root proliferation and increase the rootlet density and root branching which resulting in increased uptake of mineral and water which promotes plant growth.
METHOD OF APPLICATION & DOSAGE:
- Seed treatment:Before sowing the seeds, treat one kg of seeds with 35-40 gm of formulation with
a minimum amount of water required, dry in shade.
- Soil application:Mix 5 kg of formulation with 100 kg of well-decomposed organic manure or 50 kg
vermicompost, keep the mixture under shade for one week and broadcast to the field.
- Drip irrigation:Mix five kg of formulation in 100 litre of water. Filter the mixture with a muslin / malmal cloth and use the filtered solution in drip irrigation for one acre.
NOTE:- We are also manufacturer & supplier, to get best market price “Send us enquiry” or click here
Enquiry about ACETOBACTER
Thanks for being here. Please fill the proper details below.