- NPK biofertilizer increase nitrogen uptake, produce plant growth hormones and vitamins. These help the crop in better germination, early emergence and better root development.
- NPK biofertilizer increase the availability of micronutrients (like Mn, Mg, Fe, Mo, B, Zn and Cu etc.) to plant from the soil resulting in faster root growth, nutrients uptake and increase resistance/tolerance towards diseases/drought.
- NPK biofertilizer play a vital role in solubilizing potassium from insoluble forms by producing organic acids help in uptakes of other elements like nitrogen, phosphorus, and calcium etc.
- NPK biofertilizer increases the resistance to crops from biotic and abiotic stresses and improves the quality of fruits and grains.
- NPK biofertilizer Increase 20 – 30% yield and quality of the produce.
- NPK biofertilizer Improve physical and chemical properties of soil with aeration and water retention
Method of Application & Dosage
- Seed treatment: Before sowing treat one kg of seeds with 35-40 gm of NPK biofertilizer formulation with a minimum amount of water required, dry in shade.
- Soil application: Mix 5 kg of NPK biofertilizer formulation with 50 kg of well-decomposed organic manure / FYM / vermicompost. Keep the mixture under shade for one week and broadcast it to the field.
- Drip irrigation: Mix five kg of NPK biofertilizer formulation in 100 litre of water. Filter the mixture with a muslin / mal-mal cloth and use the filtered solution in drip irrigation for one acre.