BIO – NPK
Active Ingredients: Nitrogen-fixing bacteria (NFB); Phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB); Potassium solubilizing bacteria (KSB).
Finished Product: Bentonite based granular formulation.
Functional Uses: Bio-Fertilizer
Std. Packing: 1.00 Kg
- NPK biofertilizer increase nitrogen uptake, produce plant growth hormones and vitamins. These help the
crop in better germination, early emergence and better root development.
- NPK biofertilizer increase the availability of micronutrients (like Mn, Mg, Fe, Mo, B, Zn and Cu etc.) to
plant from the soil resulting in faster root growth, nutrients uptake and increase resistance/tolerance
- NPK biofertilizer play a vital role in solubilizing potassium from insoluble forms by producing organic
acids help in uptakes of other elements like nitrogen, phosphorus, and calcium etc.
- NPK biofertilizer increases the resistance to crops from biotic and abiotic stresses and improves the
quality of fruits and grains.
- NPK biofertilizer Increase 20 – 30% yield and quality of the produce.
- NPK biofertilizer Improve physical and chemical properties of soil with aeration and water retention
METHOD OF APPLICATION & DOSAGE
- Seed treatment: Before sowing treat one kg of seeds with 35-40 gm of NPK biofertilizer formulation
with a minimum amount of water required, dry in shade.
- Soil application: Mix 5 kg of NPK biofertilizer formulation with 50 kg of well-decomposed organic
manure / FYM / vermicompost. Keep the mixture under shade for one week and broadcast it to the field.
- Drip irrigation: Mix five kg of NPK biofertilizer formulation in 100 litre of water. Filter the mixture
with a muslin / mal-mal cloth and use the filtered solution in drip irrigation for one acre.
NOTE:- We are also manufacturer & supplier, to get best market price “Send us enquiry” or click here
Enquiry about BIO – NPK