Position : Business Development Manager (Agro Chemicals / Fertilizers / Pesticides)
Location : NSP, Delhi
Experience : 7+ Years
Qualification : Any Graduate
Requisite Technical Competencies:
- Ability to build and maintain relationship with B2B clients & Knowledge of product line
- Must have strong communication skill & experience in techno-commercial interactions
- Team player and ability to work with and through others
- Well conversant about RFQ, strategic sourcing and e-bidding processes
- Very good strategic, analytical & communication skills
- Possess Passion, Integrity, attitude & loyalty traits & is available readily
Responsible for Domestic sales for all product line
- To identify & develop new business opportunities in B2B channel by gathering and updating customer intelligence
- Manage new and existing clients by providing service, explore and identify all their needs.
- Design strategies to target growth for new businesses with proposals.
- Market visit and progress reports to be submitted on a weekly basis.
- Manage and maintain sales / clients database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Generate new business opportunities in assigned territory / zone / channel
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant info and quotes
- Manage clients / projects receivables and cash collections in light of preset financial KPI
- Ensure clients have positive experience by effective pre and post deal process.
- Oversee and manage sales executives to achieve set targets.
- Work closely with relevant departments / colleagues commercial & purchase to ensure efficient operation in terms of product availability, storage, delivery & after sales service.
- Work closely with marketing and promotion team to design required promotion and awareness campaigns for target market / clients.
- Develop Annual and quarterly budgets by product, geography and channel partner, and draw up network and market coverage plans to meet the agreed targets.
- Ensure that sales are made strictly within the credit and cash discount parameters.
- Continually analyze market with regard to insights & trends, competitive intelligence, dynamic supply situations to retain & grow business from existing & emerging opportunities
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.